Please Read These Terms Carefully:
Payment for your stay indicates your having supplied truthful information, your acceptance
of these terms and conditions, and your intention to abide by these policies as rental conditions.
1. Should Travelers violate any term of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. Travelers shall vacate the premises at check-out time and waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate upon rental termination. Travelers acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy and they do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
2. Travelers shall maintain the premises in a good clean condition use the premises only in a lawful manner, not bringing animals, illegal drugs, or firearms on the premises. Travelers shall pay for any damage over normal wear and tear to the premises and agree that costs may be deducted from their deposit. In the case of no damages, the deposit shall be refunded by the Host the day of the Traveler’s departure.
3. Be advised that gentle, low dander Siamese cats live in the main house. Pets have not been in our cottage. If you are allergic or believe cats present a problem, please immediately cancel your reservation. If you arrive and then announce our pets are a problem, you won’t receive a refund under any circumstances, because we could have rented your room to others. Advance notice of pets in the main house is the purpose of this disclosure. You further agree not to leave an online review saying the cats were a problem. You have 24 hours after receipt of this agreement to cancel because of our family pets, after which time our regular cancellation policy, described in Item 7 herein, shall apply.
4. This a tobacco, smoking, and vapor free home and yard. If a smoker is in your group, please immediately cancel your reservation.
5. Be advised that our historic home, though recently beautifully renovated and modernized, was constructed before modern plumbing. While each guest room has a private bath, some have a shower/tub combination, some are shower only, and some are big bubble bath soaking tub only. For relaxing tub baths, we can provide a big water pitcher for shampoo rinsing, although there is a large overhanging spigot. If one of our bath types in our historic home is so unacceptable that you feel your vacation will be ruined, please contact us immediately to request a specific bath, or if unavailable, to cancel your stay. Advance notice of our bath variety is a purpose of this disclosure. If you arrive and then declare your bath’s plumbing unacceptable, you will not receive a refund because we could have rented to others.
6. The Traveler and his guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Host, the Host’s rental agent, and the Homeowner against any and all claims for any reason including but not limited to personal injury, property damage, theft, or loss on the premises or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Travelers expressly recognize that any insurance for accidents, property damage or loss which the Host/Landlord, rental agent, or homeowner may maintain on the property does not cover the accidents, injury, or personal property of Travelers or their guests.
7. Cancellation Policy: Our cancellation policies take precedence over those of Expedia, Bed&Breakfast.com, Travelocity, Priceline, or any other partner websites which promote their own policies and not those of innkeepers like us. 22 Charlotte Bed & Breakfast offers a 50% refund up to one week prior to arrival, after which there will be no refund. Travelers are allowed to reschedule their visit subject to our having a room available. There shall be no refunds because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies, bad weather, acts of God, or other factors or reasons.
8. Travelers agree to pay all reasonable expenses and attorney’s fees spent or incurred by the Host enforcing this agreement.
9. Travelers shall lock exterior doors each time they enter or leave. Travelers shall not sit on any porch railings.
10. Valuables will be held and reasonable effort made to contact the owner for return via packing/postage paid to Quik Mail. The Host is not liable for item condition. After six months unclaimed items shall be disposed.
11. Direct TV and wifi service are provided. No refunds will be given for outages or disruptions beyond the Host’s control.
12. Due to limited space, we are sorry but we cannot provide parking prior to your 4pm or later check-in. After our 4 o’clock check-ins begin, guests may park in our rear 4-car driveway, or on the street in non-decal zones marked by signage. Enter our drive from Alexander Street. Pull forward tightly left or right so others may park beside and behind you. Please do not park in the middle and take all four spaces. If you block another car, please leave us your keys before you depart so we can let others out, then re-park your car. Don’t leave valuables in your car parked in the driveway or on the street. For street parking in the wrong place, be advised the City issues a $25 parking ticket after the first hour, plus $25 tickets often thereafter, 24/7.
22 Charlotte Bed & Breakfast in Charleston, SC
Top Rated Among Charleston's 59 Accommodations